Gay Indonesia Forum
http://gayindonesiaforum.com
Tempat utk berbagi dan berdiskusi, persahabatan, teman dan cinta gay Indonesia

Sekarang ini Kam Nov 27, 2014 11:04 am

Waktu dalam UTC + 7 jam

Postkan topik baru Balas ke topik  [ 39 post ]  Pergi ke halaman 1, 2, 3  Berikutnya
Pengarang Pesan
PostDipost: Jum Jul 29, 2011 12:06 pm 
Contributor
<b>Contributor</b>

Bergabung: Sel Jul 19, 2011 10:21 am
Has Liked: 0 time
Been Liked: 2 times
Mom And Dad, I'm Gay And Also Stronger Than Both Of You, So Don't Try Any Shit

Mom, Dad, there's something we have to talk about. I've been wanting to tell you this for some time, and I want you to know that while I'm fully aware this might be difficult for you to hear, remember, I am still your son, and I love you very much: Mom, Dad, I'm gay, and so help me God, I am stronger than the both of you, and I won't hesitate to beat you back to the Stone Age if you give me any shit about this.

I know this must be tough for you. I understand this isn't how you expected your son to turn out, and I know you might be disappointed, but just remember that I go to the gym seven days a week and can bench-press 275 pounds easy. I take excellent care of my body, so while you can be upset, you better be careful and watch how you handle yourselves here, because if you so much as make a sarcastic remark or do anything to take advantage of how vulnerable I am right now, this will end ugly for the both of you.

Bottom line: I was born this way. It wasn't a choice. It was, however, a choice to develop huge biceps like this, so take a good long look at them before you think of uttering a hurtful or bigoted remark.

Look, I'm not naïve. I know how you feel about homosexuality, because you've been very clear on that subject in the past. That's why it took me so long to tell you. Dad, you've said some very hateful things, not considering for a second that I might be gay, and it hurt. Not nearly as much as it will hurt when I throw you across the room if you ever say any of those shitty things again, but it still stung.

I'm a gay man, and I'm proud of it. I'm also super fast and can lift you both over my head and slam you into the ground, no problem. I've recently incorporated kettlebells into my workout routine, and while I don't expect you to understand the physical impact they've had on my body, I can tell you I've put on at least 15 pounds of sheer muscle since the last time you saw me—certainly enough to take out two homophobic parents in their 60s. Mom, what do you weigh? One hundred fifteen pounds soaking wet? Well, it's going to take a lot more than that to bring me down, I'll tell you that much. I'm 2 percent body fat, have washboard abs, and can do 50 pull-ups in a row easy. Just remember that as we continue this conversation.

You want me to be happy, right? Because I can assure you, you don't want to see me unhappy.

Look, I think both of you have known in your heart of hearts that I was gay. You can deny it all you want, but if you try to do something stupid like convince me that I'm not a homosexual and that this is all somehow in my head, I'll put you in a Jujitsu hold where I can dislocate your shoulder with one little tug. I've been taking mixed martial arts classes at this place in the city, and I'm getting pretty good. I'm actually thinking about competing in a tournament in a few months. The point is, if I can make my opponents submit in less than a minute, imagine what I could do to two arthritic senior citizens. Dad, I love you. I've always craved your approval, but you don't move as fast as you used to. You know it and I know it.

You're probably wondering when this all started. Well, I think I've always known I was different, but in college, when I began to get pretty heavy into weight training and sculpting my hulking physique, I also began experimenting with my sexuality. Does this make you uncomfortable? Well, so will your ribs cracking in half and making it impossible to breathe right for three months, so just sit there and listen, because there's more.

I have been in a relationship with another man for the past two years. You've met him. His name is Tony, and he's not my roommate, he's my boyfriend. We're in love, and if I so much as see a pained expression cross your faces because you're imagining Tony and I together, or because you thought I would marry Jennifer—which was always a completely ridiculous notion—Mom, Dad, I'll literally take you down and start kneeing you in the stomach. I seriously will. Over and over again. Also, Tony is a little stronger than me so I definitely wouldn't mess with him, either.

Tony and I are probably going to get married. Dad? What was that? Were you about to say something? Were you about to open your stupid mouth and say something that could absolutely destroy me emotionally? I didn't think so. That's why I'm going to put you back on the ground now instead of throwing you into the china cabinet. And Mom, stop crying. It's just making me angrier.

Tony and I are going to adopt children. We're going to raise a family. You are going to have grandchildren, and you're going to love them. Dad, you're going to teach them all the things you taught me, and Mom, they're going to call you Grandma, and you are going to be so thrilled to be a major part of their lives that my being gay will be the last thing on your mind.

So come here right now and give me a hug or I'll knock your fucking heads off.

Atas

PostDipost: Jum Jul 29, 2011 1:04 pm 
Super Model
Super Model

Bergabung: Min Jul 17, 2011 2:21 pm
Been Liked: 1 time
speechless banget saya bacanya :'(
*long sigh

Atas

PostDipost: Jum Jul 29, 2011 2:20 pm 
Super Model
Super Model

Bergabung: Rab Jul 20, 2011 1:30 pm
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 3 times
What if the writer is skinny?
Udah gitu bapake segede sylvester stallone..

I just wanna fix it somehow
But how many times will it take?
Oh, how many times will it take for me to get it right?

Atas

PostDipost: Jum Jul 29, 2011 2:28 pm 
Virgin & Newbie
Virgin & Newbie

Bergabung: Jum Jul 22, 2011 10:17 pm
Lokasi: Surabaya
Been Liked: 0 time
kerrreennnn....

paling suka ama bagian ini:
Kutipan:
You're probably wondering when this all started. Well, I think I've always known I was different, but in college, when I began to get pretty heavy into weight training and sculpting my hulking physique, I also began experimenting with my sexuality. Does this make you uncomfortable? Well, so will your ribs cracking in half and making it impossible to breathe right for three months, so just sit there and listen, because there's more.

I have been in a relationship with another man for the past two years. You've met him. His name is Tony, and he's not my roommate, he's my boyfriend. We're in love, and if I so much as see a pained expression cross your faces because you're imagining Tony and I together, or because you thought I would marry Jennifer—which was always a completely ridiculous notion—Mom, Dad, I'll literally take you down and start kneeing you in the stomach. I seriously will. Over and over again. Also, Tony is a little stronger than me so I definitely wouldn't mess with him, either.

Tony and I are probably going to get married. Dad? What was that? Were you about to say something? Were you about to open your stupid mouth and say something that could absolutely destroy me emotionally? I didn't think so. That's why I'm going to put you back on the ground now instead of throwing you into the china cabinet. And Mom, stop crying. It's just making me angrier.

Tony and I are going to adopt children. We're going to raise a family. You are going to have grandchildren, and you're going to love them. Dad, you're going to teach them all the things you taught me, and Mom, they're going to call you Grandma, and you are going to be so thrilled to be a major part of their lives that my being gay will be the last thing on your mind.

So come here right now and give me a hug or I'll knock your fucking heads off.

Atas

PostDipost: Jum Jul 29, 2011 3:33 pm 
Super Star
Super Star

Bergabung: Min Jul 24, 2011 3:12 pm
Lokasi: Yogyakarta
Has Liked: 19 times
anak kurang ajar !! hahaha

Atas

PostDipost: Jum Jul 29, 2011 3:47 pm 
Executive Minister of Life, City & Area
<b>Executive Minister of Life, City & Area</b>

Bergabung: Min Jul 17, 2011 5:58 am
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 6 times
hahahha

gaya barat sm asia ini emang beda kan

LoL

Atas

PostDipost: Jum Jul 29, 2011 5:39 pm 
Super Star
Super Star

Bergabung: Jum Jul 29, 2011 2:22 pm
Lokasi: Sumedang, Jawa Barat
*take a deep breath

Gambar

My Story: http://gayindonesiaforum.com/story/love-may-heal-love-may-kill-t5479.html

How Do I Look: http://gayindonesiaforum.com/memb-pictures/buruk-rupa-t5573.html

FB: adhiyasa1989@yahoo.com

Gambar
Bantu di-klik ya

Atas

PostDipost: Jum Jul 29, 2011 6:09 pm 
Super Model
Super Model

Bergabung: Min Jul 17, 2011 2:21 pm
Been Liked: 1 time
D_x menulis:
hahahha

gaya barat sm asia ini emang beda kan

LoL

Atas

PostDipost: Jum Jul 29, 2011 9:11 pm 
Senior Minister
<b>Senior Minister</b>

Bergabung: Min Jul 17, 2011 5:08 am
Lokasi: Sydney
Wkwkwkk gee whiz, bloody hell letter

Atas

PostDipost: Jum Jul 29, 2011 10:08 pm 
Minister of Gath and Jabodetabek
<b>Minister of Gath and Jabodetabek</b>

Bergabung: Min Jul 17, 2011 12:56 pm
Lokasi: heavenly hell
Has Liked: 10 times
Been Liked: 60 times
hahahaha
ini anak nekat banget
tapi ya gimanapun, tetep sih ni anak kurang ajar
nggak tau cara berterimakasih waktu dia masih kecil

mungkin dia ngeliatnya hanya sesaat, hanya sekilas pandang waktu dia gede
dia ga tau dia bisa nge-gym pake duit siapa?
awalnya pasti dibiayain dulu kan sama ortu?

dia bisa ketemu room mate nya karena dia sekolah, pasti orang tua yang bayarin kan?
edan tenan...
untuk joke, lucu sih..
tapi untuk mau bener bener dinyatain, kayanya pikir dua kali deh.
pengorbanan orang tua tuh besar, nggak tega juga sih nulis kaya gitu, hehehehe..

nice post anyway!

Atas

PostDipost: Jum Jul 29, 2011 10:31 pm 
Vice Prime Minister
<b>Vice Prime Minister</b>

Bergabung: Min Jul 17, 2011 2:05 pm
Has Liked: 21 times
Been Liked: 37 times
Abis baca, ortunya bisa darah tinggi n kena serangan jantung tuh
wkwkwk....

Gambar

Atas

PostDipost: Jum Jul 29, 2011 11:05 pm 
Super Model
Super Model

Bergabung: Kam Jul 28, 2011 9:47 pm
Been Liked: 294 times
pasti si ortu menyesal karena membiayai si anak pergi ke gym daripada melahirkan seorang anak gay..
wkwkwk...
ini banyak amat ngancemnya...
panik atau apa, bu?

@riobastianma

Atas

PostDipost: Jum Jul 29, 2011 11:43 pm 
Executive Minister of City and Area
<b>Executive Minister of City and Area</b>

Bergabung: Sab Jul 16, 2011 10:53 pm
Been Liked: 7 times
gusdar menulis:
Abis baca, ortunya bisa darah tinggi n kena serangan jantung tuh
wkwkwk....

THIS!

Atas

PostDipost: Sab Jul 30, 2011 1:04 am 
Super Star
Super Star

Bergabung: Sen Jul 25, 2011 3:04 am
er.. no comment dah

Atas

PostDipost: Sab Jul 30, 2011 1:05 am 
Celebrity
Celebrity

Bergabung: Sab Jul 16, 2011 11:19 pm
Lokasi: -[ Estern ]-
wakakak sadis bener

Atas

PostDipost: Sab Jul 30, 2011 3:24 am 
Senior Minister
<b>Senior Minister</b>

Bergabung: Sab Jul 16, 2011 11:30 pm
Lokasi: Luxurious Red Roses Mansion of Golden Dragon
Been Liked: 6 times
Deskripsi diri: Guess by yourself.
nama na ajah Occhi...
ga sadis confession na tentu bukan Occhi~
wkwkwkwkwk~

itu mah kalau confess na begitu bukan confess yang didapat tapi ditangkap polisi malah iya secara udah melakukan perbuatan tak menyenangkan....
@.@

Gambar Gambar Gambar

Atas

PostDipost: Sab Jul 30, 2011 1:04 pm 
Contributor
<b>Contributor</b>

Bergabung: Sel Jul 19, 2011 10:21 am
bahahah..mantep tenan kan...
itu ortu yang baca pasti mukanya berubah tujuh rupa..merah, ijo, pucet, coklat wkwkwkw

Atas

PostDipost: Sab Jul 30, 2011 1:23 pm 
Celebrity
Celebrity

Bergabung: Sen Jul 18, 2011 7:13 am
Lokasi: A Small Town in Border of Central and West Java
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 7 times
Deskripsi diri: I always wish you happiness
insecurity. . .
what a shame.
*long sigh

Live righteously, pursue happiness, and never regret!

Atas

Tampilkan post-post sebelumnya:  Urutkan sesuai  
Postkan topik baru Balas ke topik  [ 39 post ]  Pergi ke halaman 1, 2, 3  Berikutnya

Waktu dalam UTC + 7 jam

Topik2 yg mirip:
 Topik2   Pengarang   Balasan   Dilihat   Post terakhir 
Tidak ada post yang belum dibaca untuk topik ini. 3G network yang mana bisa akses IRC ? XL gak bisa :-(

om_Bule_BOT

Jum Okt 21, 2011 5:54 pm

om_Bule_BOT Lihat posting terbaru - Gay Indonesia Forum

Tidak ada post yang belum dibaca untuk topik ini. “Kirim Surat ke pak SBY yuk!”....

boyzone

Jum Agt 26, 2011 4:22 am

boyzone Lihat posting terbaru - Gay Indonesia Forum

Tidak ada post yang belum dibaca untuk topik ini. Gay Loves STRAIGHT! Ada dan mungkin kah?

[ Pergi ke halamanPergi ke halaman: 1, 2 ]

arial

Jum Nov 15, 2013 5:18 am

orange leaf Lihat posting terbaru - Gay Indonesia Forum

Tidak ada post yang belum dibaca untuk topik ini. The Sun, Surat Kabar Tertua di Dunia

Oleander

Sen Jul 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Ancien Lihat posting terbaru - Gay Indonesia Forum

Tidak ada post yang belum dibaca untuk topik ini. Draft Surat Protes Indonesia Idol 2012

toyo

Jum Apr 13, 2012 10:25 am

Flame666 Lihat posting terbaru - Gay Indonesia Forum

Tidak ada post yang belum dibaca untuk topik ini. Ketua RT dan RW Terima Surat Edaran dari Gubernur

Terry Sie

Kam Sep 20, 2012 12:02 pm

inner handsome Lihat posting terbaru - Gay Indonesia Forum

Tidak ada post yang belum dibaca untuk topik ini. Bola Panas Surat Pemberhentian Prabowo Dilempar ke SBY

Terry Sie

Jum Jun 13, 2014 9:27 am

safire Lihat posting terbaru - Gay Indonesia Forum

Tidak ada post yang belum dibaca untuk topik ini. 50 Planet Baru Ditemukan, Salah Satunya Mungkin Berpenghuni

Terry Sie

Kam Mar 20, 2014 5:13 pm

Daytripper Lihat posting terbaru - Gay Indonesia Forum

Tidak ada post yang belum dibaca untuk topik ini. Rogers Mengaku Seorang Gay

Dusk Bringer

Sel Feb 19, 2013 4:48 am

Lev Lihat posting terbaru - Gay Indonesia Forum

Tidak ada post yang belum dibaca untuk topik ini. Risiko menjadi seorang gay?

[ Pergi ke halamanPergi ke halaman: 1, 2, 3 ]

Yosuke

Jum Nov 29, 2013 6:26 pm

blackcarnage Lihat posting terbaru - Gay Indonesia Forum

Tidak ada post yang belum dibaca untuk topik ini. Seorang Ibu menyewakan rahim untuk Putra Gay nya

dear99

Kam Sep 01, 2011 10:01 pm

Levi Lihat posting terbaru - Gay Indonesia Forum

Tidak ada post yang belum dibaca untuk topik ini. Gue Bersyukur Menjadi Seorang Homoseksual, Karena....

[ Pergi ke halamanPergi ke halaman: 1, 2, 3 ]

Erwin

Min Apr 06, 2014 6:21 pm

inner handsome Lihat posting terbaru - Gay Indonesia Forum

Tidak ada post yang belum dibaca untuk topik ini. Hati Seorang Lesbi Pada Ayahnya

boyzone

Kam Jan 26, 2012 6:55 pm

koinz Lihat posting terbaru - Gay Indonesia Forum

Tidak ada post yang belum dibaca untuk topik ini. Kisah Mengharukan Seorang Pelaku Pemerkosaan

boyzone

Kam Nov 24, 2011 9:56 am

Terry Sie Lihat posting terbaru - Gay Indonesia Forum

Tidak ada post yang belum dibaca untuk topik ini. Seorang Guru anti Gay di Florida banjir kecaman

dear99

Sab Agt 20, 2011 6:25 pm

horo_horo Lihat posting terbaru - Gay Indonesia Forum

Siapa yang online

user yang berada di forum ini: Tidak ada user yang terdaftar dan 11 tamu

Surat pengakuan seorang G-A-Y (mungkin bisa dicontoh) Gay Indonesia Forum
Anda tidak dapat membuat topik baru di forum ini
Anda tidak dapat membalas topik di forum ini
Anda tidak dapat mengubah post anda di forum ini
Anda tidak dapat menghapus post anda di forum ini

Lompat ke:  

Gay Indonesia Forum is powered by phpBB® 2012 phpBB Group, Zend Guard V.5.5.0, and phpBB SEO